Image: mediamodifier on Unsplash.com

In the 21st century, sustainability is a huge aspect as more people have become environmentally conscious. Research shows that buyers are more inclined to purchase and spend their money on brands and products that have a minimal negative impact on the environment. One of the best ways to enhance your brand is by offering custom reusable bags. So, how is this a strategy, and how can it elevate your brand? Read on to find out.

1. Custom Branding on the Bags for Visibility

As a brand, you have the opportunity to customise the bags to reflect your brand at all times. This means incorporating them with your brand elements such as the logo, company name, colours, and even a message.

Like any other product, you must ensure the branding is visually appealing to the customers. You can get these services from a professional custom reusable bags provider such as Ecoduka. A customer should be able to recognise your brand from just seeing the reusable bags. In the end, they become a canvas to spread awareness and improve your brand’s reach wherever it goes.

2. Incentivise the Usage of the Bags

Another perfect strategy is incentivising the usage of your reusable bags. You can decide to offer discounts or special promotions for any person who uses the customised reusable bags. This will make the customers want to carry the bags every time they are on your business premises. Apart from promoting brand loyalty, it also reinforces your seriousness about sustainability.

To make it interesting, begin selling other packaging options to your customers. It means that every time they shop without reusable bags, they have to pay for the extra packaging. While it may sound like a punishment, it works as an incentive to have the clients carry their customised bags.

3. Collaborate with Influencers

At a time when digital marketing and social media influence are at their peak, you cannot ignore the power of influencers. Consider partnering with eco-conscious influencers or advocates who are aligned with your brand values. They will promote your customised reusable bags via product reviews, giveaways, or even sponsored content.

Besides attracting new customers to your business, these influencer endorsements also promote your authenticity and credibility to being a sustainable brand. The best thing about it is that you can find influencers to suit your budget from micro to major influencers across different industries.

4. Go Hard on Corporate Gifting

The whole concept of corporate gifting revolves around creating touchpoints with your clients, employees and prospects by giving them meaningful gifts. It could be a physical item such as a reusable shopping bag, treats, or other non-physical gifts.

In your case, giving away high-quality stylish bags promotes your brand within all the recipients’ networks while still aligning the company with CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) values. When selecting the gift bags, focus on high quality and aesthetics that the recipients will be proud to display and use. It is a win for both parties.

5. Run Social Media Competitions

According to research by Statista, there are more than 5.44 billion internet users across the globe. Out of all these, 5.07 billion of them are social media users. This should be enough reason to create an account and run social media contests for eco-friendly reusable bags.

Further research shows that clients are willing to buy and support environmentally conscious brands more than traditionally operating companies. Take advantage of this and get your brand out there.

Conclusion

And there you have it! As you can see, custom reusable bags are a perfect strategy for you to improve your brand’s visibility and reputation. For starters, the custom bags are a blank canvas for you to enhance your awareness as a brand. You must also incentivise the usage so that people find value and exclusive perks for using them. Don’t forget to collaborate with influencers, run social media contests, and gift your corporate members.

Sources:

1. https://www.statista.com/statistics/617136/digital-population-worldwide/#:~:text=Worldwide%20digital%20population%202024&text=As%20of%20April%202024%2C%20there,population%2C%20were%20social%20media%20users

2. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/current-trends-market-reusable-shopping-bags-earthsafe-global-yrdcf

3. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-tote-bags-market